Friday, July 25, 2014

Starting Youtube? What?!

Hello Lovelies!
How are all of you on this fine day???
Today I just wanted to do a quick chat about the start of my YouTube channel. At the moment I have nothing posted. Mainly because I have no idea what to post first, second I haven't had a good camera, and third.... (honestly)...... I've been pretty lazy. 
So now I've decided to stop procrastinating and film my first video this weekend! 
But I need your guys help! What is something ya'll would like to see? Beauty, fashion, DIY, Geekery, Special FX makeup????? 

Comment down below and tell me what you would like to see in my first video! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxoxo
SAMI :3


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12624057/?claim=hj2e8jcyhrc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: