Thursday, July 3, 2014

Geekin Out!

OMYGOSH GUYS! So I know I just recently started this blog and since then I have been reading other bloggers (duh) and my new favorite one is GLITZY GEEK GIRL (check her out)! One of her most recent posts was about the premiere of Sailor Moon Crystal! The trailers below and I'm so excited!


 Now before reading this I semi kind of knew what Sailor moon was mostly just from my best friend Lauren talking about it, but I became really interested in reading it plus I hadn't read a good manga in a long time. I am freaking addicted!I can't wait to start watching the original show and seeing the new one air the weekend on the 5th!

So far I really haven't been able to choose a favorite Sailor (unlike Lauren who is all about Sailor Neptune) BUT what I do know is Sailor Moon  and Tuxedo Mask have the freaking cutest relationship ever! I mean just look at them..... 

They are literally the most adorable thing I have read about, and I read a lot of books. I don't know, it's something about their affection for each other and how they always want to protect one another that gets me! Ahhhhh... to have a Tuxedo Mask would be awesome........... hehe. 

Now another big thing is the design that I've been looking at, it you read my most recent post, About Me, then you would know I'm into art. All through out middle school all I drew was anime so the different types and such interest me. Like the picture below of the original Sailor Moon and the new Sailor Moon Crystal.

Now, I don't know if you know but Bunny (Sailor Moon) is in her early teens at the beginning of the series. I just can't shake it that the original Bunny (left) looks more like a young adult and the new Crystal version (right) looks like a young teen. And ironically I think I like the older look for her. And this may all be because of the more romantic side of the story. Like her deep romance with Darien, I think it deserves the more mature look.

Whew! I am so pumped for this! I know what I'm doing this weekend! SAILOR MOON MARATHON! What are yall doing for this holiday weekend?

As always if you have any questions make sure to email me or comment below!

Love you bunches,
SAMI ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment