Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Update!! Where have I been?!

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST TODAY UNFORTUNATELY IS NOT ANYTHING NERDY OR GEEKY. TODAY'S POST IS JUST A UPDATE ON WHERE I'VE BEEN THE PAST FEW DAYS, BUT STICK AROUND BECAUSE I HAVE MORE TUTORIALS COMING!!!

Hello my lovelies!!! 
I hope all of you had a absolute wonderful 4th of July Holiday! I know I did! What did ya'll do? We had tons of food and great fireworks! And surprise surprise guess who came over to hangout..... Lauren!!! We had an awesome time hanging out all day! Here's a pic I even managed to catch during our great firework show!
Thanks Tyler for the great show!

I wish I had more pictures to show but my camera isn't the best right now :/

So what all did ya'll do for the holidays? And what would ya'll like to see in future posts?

As always if you have any questions or comments leave them down below or even email me!

Love you Bunches!
xoxoxo
SAMI :3

P.S. Nest post is all about a new fashion that I've fallen in love with..... KAWAII!

No comments:

Post a Comment