Thursday, July 24, 2014

2 Months Away?!?!?!?

Hello Lovelies! 
So I just had a crazy realization!
Halloween is only two months away!!!!
Now Halloween is most defiantly my favorite holiday for obvious reasons, the crazy costumes and makeup! And this year I'm so excited BUT I have no clue what to dress up as! Here's an example of the past few Halloweens.


Ren Fest Halloween Faire 2014


Makeup for Ren Fest 2014


Hipster Zombie for College Halloween party
2014


Skeleton Ringmaster Haunted house 2013


Sugar Skull 2012

So There's a few I've done and I'm trying to decide what to do this year cause I'm going full out! Costume, props, makeup, everything! But I need help because I'm kind of unsure what to do this year, any suggestions? Comment down below with whatever you think I should do! Go ahead and comment what your gonna be this Halloween too, if you already know ;D

Thanks for stopping by 
xoxoxo
SAMI:3




No comments:

Post a Comment