Friday, August 1, 2014

Pen Pals???

Hey Lovelies!
So I found this absolutely awesome site called Geek Girl Pen Pals! Basically it's a site that matches you up with girls around the same age as you that geek about the same thing as you to become pen pals! I thought "Wow this is amazing!" Because I have trouble making friends in this area because not many girls around here geek about the things like I do. So I thought here is the solution to my problems! BUT the next registration for pen pals isn't for a few weeks :( So I thought why not write with some of you guys!

I thought it would be an absolute amazing way to get to know some of you! Especially y'all who live in other countries!

So if your interested in becoming pen pals than send me an email at samib2013@gmail.com!
I'm off to look at a stationary!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxoxo
SAMI :3

P.S. I have a tutorial coming up that's Harry Potter themed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment