Monday, July 21, 2014

Kawaii!

Hello, hello everyone! Long time no see! So sorry about being away for so long but that's what life does sometime! I know in my last post I gave a small sneak peak that this post would be all about Kawaii and the day has come!
Kawaii is this absolutely adorable style that I am in love with that comes from the streets of Japan. The two styles I am enjoying the most are the sweet dolly princess type as you can see below. These outfits are modeled by the amazingly cute Alexa Poletti, a model for Gothic Lolita Wigs and one of my favorite bloggers!



The second type is Gothic style. Now I've always liked this style and I think it's because I like the darker style with all the black (a main part of my wardrobe), chains, and even leopard print when I'm feeling a little Nana Osaki inspired. Here's a few examples that I found. 


(Found on Google)



and more Alexa Poletti!

Can you tell where most of my style inspiration comes from lol ;p

And while were talking about my Kawaii style muse can we take a moment and look at these wigs!? Amazing correct! My favorite right now is a tie between the Gothic Lolita Wigs Rhapsody collection in Burgundy and Sax Fade. I want them soooooo bad and it might just be my next purchase! ;D

Well that's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
SAMI ;3





1 comment:

  1. Gah! I feel like you're totally a fan of pastel goth style? So cute, so much love x.x

    ReplyDelete