Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Alice: Madness Returns!

Hello Lovelies!
So sorry about posting this late but here it is!

So I have just recently started playing on the xbox more and have recently gotten some new games! The favorite one is Alice: Madness Returns


To sum this game up it's basically Alice's family all died in a home fire and she has gone pretty crazy, in an attempt to forget all of this madness she goes to this Doctor and crazy lady to get pills and therapy. Then she has a very trippy experience and winds back up in wonderland. But this is not like her previous wonderland, this one is dark and twisted. 

Throughout the game you have to look for memories as you go from each chapter to the next. (this game is very story mode so if you don't like to sit and watch for a bit this might not be the one for you) I've gotten to the second chapter of the game so far and I love all the fun little twists to this game. 

For example, when ever you change to a different area, Alice's outfit changes and these are awesome!!


Look at the bows! (I love bows)


I haven't gotten very far, but I do remember watching a friend of mine play through almost this entire game and that's when I got hooked!

I'm so ready to go through all the levels and see what happens at the end! I've seen a lot of fan art through my Pinterest that's had some spoilers in it, but it only makes me want to finish the game faster!

So to follow through with my Alice theme my Wear it Wednesday this week is themed around it! You can check that out here.

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXOXO
SAMI :3



2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to playing this game. Next month no matter if I have finished Zelda or not : )

    ReplyDelete