Hello Lovelies and welcome December!!!
Even though I have been sick for most of November I refuse to let this get in my way of December! It's one of my favorite times of the year. I am literately a complete little kid when it comes to the preparation for Christmas and the New Year! My favorite part though would probably be all the Christmas sweets \(^.^)/
Tell me below what your favorite part about Christmas is!
Also if you want to follow me along this Christmas I will be doing a Photo a day challenge on my Instagram to show you guys little holiday facts about me and all the crazy stuff that goes on! (We have so many birthdays in December so expect lots of party photos!)
So here it is! My Christmas Tag! I found this from Morgan on her blog The Enthusiast which you can check out her answers by clicking here. I was not tagged in this I just stumbled across it on her page.
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My absolute most favorite Christmas film would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas which you would have seen if you follow my Instagram tag I mentioned above cause it's on day 2!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I don't believe I remember ever having a white Christmas, since I do live in Texas we have somewhat of bi polar weather and it can never decide whether to remain hot or cold xp
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I spend every holiday with my family! I don't think I could ever stand being away from the crazy bunch on a holiday :)
4. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I would have to say my favorite Christmas song is all of Pentatonix new Christmas CD That's Christmas to Me
5. Do you open a presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we all get to open one small gift right before we go to sleep.
6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
You knowwwww Dancer and Prancer and ___ and Vixen!!! Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. Then Rudolph Bam!
Close enough right?
Wait I've added SVEN! There, all complete :D
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Putting up the tree with my sisters is probably the best part for me :)
8. Is your Christmas tree real of fake?
Fake I don't think I could deal with a real one haha
9. What is your all time favorite holiday food/treat?
Since we usually have a lot of family over we basically make another Thanksgiving meal with all the turkey and ham and it's sooooooooooooo good haha!
10. Be honest do you like giving gifts or receiving them?
I love seeing people receive my gifts. Mostly because my gifts are hand made or I put a lot of thought into them. It's a wonderful feeling to see how happy they are when they open it.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you ever received?
The best gift I ever got was a pair of Owl footie pajamas that my mom got me two years ago. Each one of my sisters got a pair too with their favorite animal and now we all wear them together Christmas eve and day!
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holidays?
I would love love love love love to go to Ireland for Christmas!!!!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm amazing when it comes to the first few presents then I get really lazy and throw everything in bags haha xp
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I don't have a particular moment I do however always remember lounging around watching all the classic Christmas movies with the family.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
No clue actually, but my younger sister did ask me the dreaded "Is Santa real?" question the other night. Let's just say I ran away before giving an answer....
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Well last year I said I was gonna get active and go to the gym. I started about last month haha
17. What makes the Holidays special to you?
I believe family and friendship is what makes my holiday so special. If I didn't have all of them around I'd probably be quite a Scrooge on Christmas.
And that's it!
I now tag:
Angie at Sailor July xo
Angeli at 8-Bit Bracelet
Amy at Perfect Imperfections
and Anna at Glitzy Geek Girl
Thanks so much for stopping by!