Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wear it Wednesdays: Sailor Moon: Sailors of the Outer Solar System!

Hello Lovelies!

Today's Wear it Wednesdays I stumbled upon my Pinterest late one night when I really should have been sleeping. Haha! It is a wonderful everyday punk cosplay of the Sailors Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune! 


(From Left to right: Pluto, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus)

I really love this and was able to find the original cosplayer shannuckles on Tumblr, so you can go check out even more shots of this adorable group!

Well thatS all for today! I hope these help with any everyday cosplay you might want to try, also if you do try any of these looks don't forget to add the #wearitwednesdayswithsami so I can see!

Thanks for stopping by 
XOXOXO
SAMI :3

2 comments:

  1. What a nice cosplay! I love Sailor Moon. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! I need to go catch up on my Sailor Moon Crystal now!

      Delete