Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wear it Wednesdays: Gwen Stacy New Years Look

Hello Lovelies!
So this weeks Wear it Wednesday look is going to be inspired by the gorgeous Gwen Stacy from Spiderman!


I think this is a really awesome, super simple look to put together and be great for any New Years party! Which in fact I will be wearing a outfit inspired by this that you can view on my Instagram here. (picture to be posted after I get ready later)


As always if you try out this look don't forget to tag me and #wearitwednesdayswithsami

Happy New Years Loves!
I'll see you all in 2015!

XOXO
SAMI :3





4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet outfit! Thanks for the inspiration ♥
    Happy New Years!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Hope you had a Happy New Years as well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you had a Happy New Year!

      Delete