Monday, December 15, 2014

My Monday Rant: Weekly faves, The Hobbit, and School!

Hello Lovelies!

(So today's posting is a bit everywhere and I apologize about that but it happens.)

Weekly Favorites:

1. Dark lipsticks
I am loving dark Lipsticks right now anything ox blood colored or really deep and warm are my colors right now. Like today for example I'm wearing Sangria by Milani. 

2. Baby Soft Yarn
I have been going through this stuff like crazy for Christmas presents this year! Nothing says Merry Christmas like a soft warm crocheted blanket. :)

3. Christmas Lights
Now seriously, I have to be extremely careful when I'm driving at night now dues to all the crazy Christmas lights. I get distracted way to easily with all the "Oooohhhhhh, pretty...."

4. Andy Mineo
I usually don't listen to rap because I can't stand it but I have been listening to Andy Mineo all month so far. Check him out, he is an amazing with his Christian rap.

5. My bed
Dear lord do I need to catch up on my sleep. I've been traveling everywhere and doing a million things at once so when I actually get to the point of sleep it's my favorite time of the day.

Next, Ok so big big news! I have been so extremely excited about the new Hobbit coming out and so anxious to see it and I just found out that I am gong with a group of friends to go see it in IMAX at a theater in Shreveport! 
(More to come next Monday)

And Lastly, I start up school again next month xp I need some help on the best way to organize and study for the upcoming spring semester. If you have any tips leave them down below!

That's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXOXO
SAMI :3

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with everything! And I made a study tips post a little while back if you would like to see it --->http://catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca/2014/11/study-tips.html
    Have a great week!
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete